• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
AVO

Orient Owners' Club

Oh dear, my fingers are walking already......

I won this Mako 2 off fleabay for a smidgeon over £80, Boxed and with original bracelet and Special delivery! Wanted a blue one originally but then remembered that black was my fave dial colour!

XGsvnkK.jpg

I'm really fancying a Bambino- There's one in the sales corner but i've bought so many watches over the last few months that i'm trying to excercise some restraint!!- Dunno how i'll fare! :scared:

John :thumbsup:

Edited by johnbaz
  • Like 2

I have the blue one but I do like the black with the black case.  Nice.

• Like 1

I dropped on a Gold plated Bambino on the sales corner in here! It was everything I wanted in a dress watch! (Thanks Rob!)

J3jviZi.jpg emEl0QW.jpg

• Like 3

Yeah, I swung by that one a couple of times too.

Crackin' watch.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Biker said:

Yeah, I swung by that one a couple of times too.

Crackin' watch.

I was going to buy it the first time it was advertised but bank transfer was payment method, I'd not been able to get on online banking in more than a year as they kept sending a text with a code to the wrong phone number, They finally sorted it in time to buy it the second time round!! 

• Like 1

My first Orient arrived yesterday - the Mako II - and I'm very impressed so far. I'm hoping to take it for a swim soon to see how it does. I had read less than flattering reviews about the strap, but I think it's decent.

QFi5gMM.jpg

• Like 2

I've been after a Mako ll,  in fact I have an eye on one at the moment.    I have two Orient at present, and the quality and finish is excellent. 

I got a new Kamasu about 4 months ago, and this Ray (second hand).   To be honest I prefer the Ray.        I agree the bracelet is spot on.

Have you checked the luminescence yet, it's outstanding.large.20200729_195902.jpg.04d15677e7304efc40b124aaa6041718.jpglarge.20200729_200017.jpg.e60ca3263930141a0a1b11732afe2567.jpg

• Like 2

Nice watch. The Kamasu is the one with sapphire crystal isn't it? Looks solid.

I've checked the lume. It's very decent. 

Yes, It has a sapphire crystal.    I've managed to get the Mako, when I take delivery I'll post a picture.   Same as your model I think.