• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
mel

Watch Repairers - - when the forum collapsed

the subject kinda' disappeared - so I thought it was about time it re-appeared! :smile:

I've used or had dealings with the following repair folks, and been very satisfied on each occasion!

Steve Burrage at RyteTime - - Google on RyteTime for details and contacts - ServiceS as well as general work on all makes

Greg Ward at Woodland Technical - - happy to work on and restore TiMEX as well as general work on all makes

Paul W at "Electric Watches" - -- linked from the forum pages and a world authority on balance wheel Electric Watches (Not Q or LED)

ALL of these have been prompt at replies to e-mails, and I would always advise that to be a first point of contact - - they may be busy and wouldn't want you to be hanging on too long for your watch, or not able to easily to source parts for your particular item, but they've all been happy to advise!

I agree with Mel all good guys to deal with, but please be patient if sending a Watch for repair it can take some time for various reasons.

Its a Watch and no doubt we all have others we can use while one is away getting fettled.

The wait is worth it.

On a personal note I have three coming back from Greg at Woodland Technical, one of which no one else would tackle.

Greg tackled it with ease.:)

PC Magician - - if it's the Southampton Chrono Greg has posted piccies of over on the TIMEX forum - - I hate you! I really do, that's a grail for me and I never see them!

:bash:

PC Magician - - if it's the Southampton Chrono Greg has posted piccies of over on the TIMEX forum - - I hate you! I really do, that's a grail for me and I never see them!

:bash:

​No Mel not that one, you can like me again.:)