• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Pay it forward time

Iceblue

Davey,  can I make a request?  Now it's your turn,  can you put up a classic silver dial 35mm dress watch,  and can I have first dibs on it?

If that's not too cheeky. ..:whistling: 

I'll see what I can do matey...  Unfortunately (for you), everything I've got is battery powered, so none of those rubbish autos (and definitely nothing manual wind, since we are now in the 21st century).  Also, I don't think there's anything as small as 35mm in my collection, because I've only got men's watches for my massively muscular arms  - Sorry! :laugh:

Davey,  can I make a request?  Now it's your turn,  can you put up a classic silver dial 35mm dress watch,  and can I have first dibs on it?

If that's not too cheeky. ..:whistling: 

I'll see what I can do matey...  Unfortunately (for you), everything I've got is battery powered, so none of those rubbish autos (and definitely nothing manual wind, since we are now in the 21st century).  Also, I don't think there's anything as small as 35mm in my collection, because I've only got men's watches for my massively muscular arms  - Sorry! :laugh:

I guess badger can't have anything then, and you'll just have to put up that rather shabby bulova on the other page :partytime: Snap snap, grin grin, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more?

OK, so now it's my turn, and up for grabs is this lovely Casio Wavecepter (not Bulova :biggrin:) which I acquired from Andyclient from this very thread a couple of months ago:

DSCF4310_zpsflq3s1o0.jpg

Nice clean condition, and obviously with the timekeeping being courtesy of the atomic clock, it is pretty accurate :laugh:

Just a few mm too small for my bloated podgy wrist, and probably not as big as it looks in the photo, otherwise it would have been a definite keeper.

Worn only a handful of times since it arrived, and Andy had fitted a new battery so it's good to go :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Horses for courses, someone will no doubt like the Acctim. Also, I think the Klaus Kobek is still up as well, so maybe Taffyman will be willing to double up and you both send the next taker your watches? That will then get it back on an even one in one out basis.

So, PM me your details and I will forward the HMT on, hope you enjoy it.

Pay it Forward               Just received the watces from Davey P very nice  thak you boyo:thumbsup:

Will send mine on as soon as i get a request from a taker   H

http://%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n502/groovygramps34/Mobile Uploads/IMG_0181_zpsnyh9qgkk.jpg

How about this one fr pay it forward?

Well no takers i,ll have alook for something else          H

Edited by taffyman

I'd like to take that one off you and add it to my other two, but alas i've only got one thing i can pass forward and not sure anyone would be interested (Acctim radio control watch won from forum fo

Pay it Forward               Just received the watces from Davey P very nice  thak you boyo:thumbsup:

PAY IT FORWARD    found thIs nice limit if anyone would like it  pm me with address please  cheers H

undraiser)

Watch has gone to Hughlle.

Thanks to all who have asked about it. And of course thanks to RLT

So I don't really feel like I've done a proper pay it forward, more like a trade.... So I will offer up these two cheapies. Not as watches you might want to wear, but perhaps there is someone who would like to tinker with a couple of disposable movements. Both are autos, the gold tone one works when you shake it but is very hard to wind. the silver one seems to be fine.

goer1.jpg