• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Timez Own

Seiko: Bitten by SAWTOOTH

Seems this is a 1 member club, no worries.

This is a general warning to all of us members, be wary when looking at a black Sawtooth all may not be as it seems.......large.IMG_20150330_153938-1.jpg.ce9fdbbe

Thanks Timez Own, nice heads up.

You're welcome Timez own, any time. Stay tuned for any new events or wisdom that I reserve the right to make up at any point in my haze of my shareness.

• Like 1

Nice one Bob! Very nice example you have there, welcome aboard!  I was begining to think mine was the only one left on the planet, :laugh:

If I could press the like button more than once on your post, I damn well would :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Excellent stuff, I think I like them better than my BFK - And that's saying something, because I REALLY like my BFK :whistling:  That blue one in particular is a stunner :notworthy:

• Like 1

From two years ago now, a black Sawtooth with Monster bracelet (good combo). SBBN015 Tuna and Citizen Bn0085 in background.

RSa TUNA TONY 5230b

It thanks Davey, the blue is a nice model indeed. I must get around to getting sapphire crystals installed to these watches some day. I'm on a mobile device right now so pasting images and editing is more difficult.

• Like 1

Just superb Tony. Great photos of some great watches! Nice one :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The monster bracelet looks really good too, I may have to get one as they seem easier to find than the original Sawtooth ones.

Some people prefer the Monster Bracelet on the Sawtooth, personally I like both the stock and the Monster bracelet a lot. The Monster bracelet goes well and is even more comfortable if anything but it is narrower where it meets the case as it flares out less than the Sawtooth bracelet. Just depends what look you prefer really.

Tony

• Like 1

I do prefer the Sawtooth bracelet as it seems to flow better where it meets the case of the watch but they are expensive and hard to come by :(

WOW, fantastic thread! :thumbsup:

I wrote something on the Forum a while concerning what I dubbed, "Surfer style" watches, and that amazing Seiko "Sawtooth" represents a really bold version of the style. It's rather mice to have a thread dedicated to the Seiko Sawtooth, with some great pics of great watches.

• Thanks 1

I feel a bit like @mach 0.0013137 and his "Monster" aversion as I haven't taken to this model, I have enjoyed the thread though and some great photographs

Very nice watches Rog

look good and chunky and the colours are great. 

Looks like I need to venture to the bay lol

you guys always post such nice watches. 

• Thanks 1