• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Whoops

Faze

You'd better get a tent, or some reflectors, or at least bounce it off the ceiling. :laugh:

Later,
William

Looks like I bounced the watch off the ceiling :)

Oh, that's with that CCTV lens

Edited by Faze

I can't be bothered. The balance seems to be gummed up, so the watch is on the disabled list... waiting to be serviced... a day that will likely never come.

Later,
William

That's a shame Wiliam, the MK2 is a great watch with a lot of presence. They get a bit overshadowed by the Moonwatch but if that went back to STS it could come back like a new watch and be a great wear... Not cheap I know but well worth it...
:)

• Like 1

get that bracelet cleaned man - it are minging !  :bullshitter:

I can't be bothered. The balance seems to be gummed up, so the watch is on the disabled list... waiting to be serviced... a day that will likely never come.

Later,
William

swap you for a nice g-shock then and i'll get it all sorted :thumbsup:

Later,
William

That's a shame Wiliam, the MK2 is a great watch with a lot of presence. They get a bit overshadowed by the Moonwatch but if that went back to STS it could come back like a new watch and be a great wear... Not cheap I know but well worth it...:)

It is a Will power problem (God that was awful), I plan to ship a watch off, then I pick up a couple of cheap watches, a camera and so on. The Mk.II and my SM300 need the proper treatment... some day. :wink:

Later,
William

get that bracelet cleaned man - it are minging !  :bullshitter:

Later,
William

swap you for a nice g-shock then and i'll get it all sorted :thumbsup:

A nice G-Shock?!?!? That has to be rarer than unicorn poop!:tongue: :laugh:

Later,
William

I mentioned my late Mark II above.

Prior to sale I took it to a posh watch shop simply to enquire about servicing. A smart and trig young woman behind the counter then asked me the make and age of the chronograph watch. I informed her of the facts and she turned to her book.

All I can remember next is a blur in which she mouthed the price. Next thing I can recall is that two young women were bending over me, both wearing what looked like green overalls covered in badges and pens. The blonde one held some smelling salts under my nose whilst the one with the piercing asked "who's the Prime Minister then?"

"Clement Attlee" I called out.

They looked at each other and both said "N.F.N."

I was then helped outside by both the ladies, one of whom waved two fingers in front of my face. What I done to offend her, I still have no idea.

Anyway, let what happened to me be a warning to you William