• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
William_Wilson

Saturday W-W-Watch thread!

Stowa Saturday for me.......

Stowa.jpg

followed by my "Combat" later this evening while watching the AB's play the Springboks.

Conmbat%20.jpg

• Like 2

Still this Seiko kinetic

I really should make the effort to switch watches more often , but it's so comfortable on the wrist.

20150725_083515.jpg

Paulette

• Like 1

Straight on with the PRS-68 again.    I was having a good laugh last night reading people wet themselves in rage that a vintage Seiko classic homage would be Citizen powered.    

CAM00985.jpg

• Like 4

Well seeing as the sun has finally decided t make an appearance (it will probably be a very brief appearance though!) This one for me this morning, as it looks great when the sun catches the dial right!

DSC4213.jpg

This pair of chinese cheapies have been stuck on my wrists every day since they arrived last week :biggrin:

Sekonda 3508.71, Japanese movement.

Sekonda--DSC_0014_zpsgjhfjdjl.jpg

Alpha, cal.ST-16(?), 21 Jewels

Alpha-DSC_0016_zpsr00t5nmj.jpg

Edited by mach 0.0013137
  • Like 1

S-S-Seiko time. After wearing the Seiko Solar for a week or so, this seems like the most comfortable watch in the world. :biggrin:

seiko007-150.jpg

Later,
William

• Like 1

Been wearing a Wittnauer Futurama all week. Here is one that I own as well, but this one has the original bracelet.

Futurama_zpszzo6qqbl.jpg

That's an amazing looking watch that is new to me. Does it jump back it reaches 60?