• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Faze

Saturday: The real one. Pinch 'n' a Punch

Not mine, but the other half's new purchase. An Orient ladies watch bought in a 50% sale in Bangkok last weekend. What was even better was that she chose and paid for it herself - it came in at just under £60. I just wish I could find a blue Mako at one of the numerous Orient outlets here. Back in Bangkok again for a week because of m'lady's work and she wore it for the first time today for the drive down. The case is 34mm.

sOt29s27JxB11BS-IxzEokXCiXKTWLnHdZnveDsW

M2Z5LMNutiInAtja0YkdDW4nmR3kKvHeugt7Fy6x

LoFIYqU97QpoFpPH3pHNSeMVa8Mv2xtxhWAoQ_v2

gIfQixLVr5QnRu08I86MqK0WrVj5H5mFjVoQmwyE

Edited by Caller
  • Like 1

Sun is out with a vengeance out here and I was trying to get a half decent picture by twisting my arm this and that way not to get a glare or show how dirty the crustal is. But people sitting around me were starting to give me funny looks, so this is the best I could do:

20150801_155146.jpg

• Like 2

Sun is out with a vengeance out here and I was trying to get a half decent picture by twisting my arm this and that way not to get a glare or show how dirty the crustal is. But people sitting around me were starting to give me funny looks, so this is the best I could do:

20150801_155146.jpg

Look them in the eye and say, as earnestly as possible, "Klaatu barada nikto!".

Later,
William

Not mine, but the other half's new purchase. An Orient ladies watch bought in a 50% sale in Bangkok last weekend. What was even better was that she chose and paid for it herself - it came in at just under £60. I just wish I could find a blue Mako at one of the numerous Orient outlets here. Back in Bangkok again for a week because of m'lady's work and she wore it for the first time today for the drive down. The case is 34mm.

sOt29s27JxB11BS-IxzEokXCiXKTWLnHdZnveDsW

M2Z5LMNutiInAtja0YkdDW4nmR3kKvHeugt7Fy6x

LoFIYqU97QpoFpPH3pHNSeMVa8Mv2xtxhWAoQ_v2

gIfQixLVr5QnRu08I86MqK0WrVj5H5mFjVoQmwyE

I like that it would look perfect in 42mm though perfect size for a lady as is

• Like 1

Look them in the eye and say, as earnestly as possible, "Klaatu barada nikto!".

Later,
William

Don't know if any of the folks has seen the Day the Earth Stood Still :partytime: