• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Leo63

Breitling Minute Rep

I baught a  "Breitling" in a fleemarket recently for 30 Kr (4$) all the 4 buttons were totally jammed but  with something like dry tar but it was ticking.

After cleaning with ultrasound and SUN dishwasher powderI got the buttons working again.

The buttons 2,4 and 10 gives a function but the 8 button gives no functionality, what should be the function ?

I can´t get any sound/chime out of it, is it some trick to put the sound/chime on?

Anyone have a usermanual for this Watch ?

Picture see link

http://s173.photobucket.com/user/lennartlennart/media/BreitlingMinutRepeater_zpsi4fgboqm.jpg.html?filters[user]=143709430&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

I'm sure if the op has cleaned it up in an ultrasonic bath he already knows its fake.

Does not directly mention this. But, being a fake who can say what the random pushers do. 

Maybe nothing.

Friendly chap...

So are you asking for advice on a watch collectors forum on how to use a fake Breitling?

I very much doubt it will be anything other than Chinese made rubbish inside I'm afraid Leo, the buttons will just be to make it look a bit fancy. If it ticks then think yourself lucky, none of the complications will work. I'm only surprised they're not drawn on in crayon.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

I know it´s fake that was not my question!

If it's fake it could have any old crap in there, no one is going to know how to fix it other than the 9 year old who glued it together in a Thai sweatshop, and fakes generally don't come with an owners manual.

Edited by mexico75