• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

New cases for Landeron 48

marcodounis

Hi All, 

I'm new to this site but i have not been able to find any information on this subject. I'm a collector of vintage Landeron 48 movements. Most of my movements have cases and a nice working watches once fully restored. I do however have a few movements that have no case at all, but are fully repaired and working. 

Instead of putting them into a vintage case with a snap back, i was hoping to find a company that creates new cases that may fit this watch and include a sapphire back so i can see the movement. Is anyone aware of a company that makes and ships newly made cases of this type that might fit a Landeron 48 movement?  

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Marco

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...