• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Robin S

Precisionist Owners Club

OK - I'll play!

Claremont ... I agree with Bob. One of my favorite dress watches, and it took on new life once I put it on the sharkskin band:

20150401_084339_zpsmdl4vonu.jpg

As well as the more garish cousin to Mach's former watch :tongue::

20150325_102305_zpstvkr4dat.jpg

Edited by PDXWatchCollector
  • Like 2

OK - I'll play!

Claremont ... I agree with Bob. One of my favorite dress watches, and it took on new life once I put it on the sharkskin band:

OK - I'll play!

Think I'm going to go shopping for a blank band for mine!

It sets it off nicely.

• Like 1

Absolutely love my two, easily the best quality watches in my collection, and I will almost certainly be adding a third sometime in the future.

This one is by far the best looking watch I have ever owned, it's absolutely stunning in the flesh:

DSCF2134_zpsb90461b6.jpg

And this is also gorgeous, but a very different style to the other one (both watches were acquired on here, as you might expect!):

2014-07-31115250_zps5a93b2b5.jpg

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

I have that very same Brown dialed Clairmont.

Nice watch

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

Something that's probably not obvious in the photo is the extraordinary curvature on the crystal. When viewed straight on it just looks normal, but viewed from the side it's got a massive curve from top to bottom (side to side is straight). Also, there is a lot more detail on the dial than you notice at first glance, with the brushed silver numbers set into square cutouts. I've tried to capture it clearer in this photo:

2014-07-31115307_zpsc8c30c95.jpg

:biggrin:

• Like 1

They are rather inexpensive now, compared to what mine cost on sale two and a half years ago. They are the size of a house though. :laugh:

Later,
William

• Like 1

Ah well! , ..................

I "used"! to have a precisionist..

well 2 in fact! But they have now been swapped for something else.................wish I could remember what I keep flipping my watches for!?!

Browsing through the owner's club threads today, and I've noticed my last post on here was in August 2015, when I only had 2 Precisionists... Just to bring things up to date, I now have 5, including the 2 shown previously which are still here.  I've since added these 3 beauties:

20170407_103319_zpsckk6bhuu.jpg

20160718_083738_zpsgr2ajgat.jpg

20170123_135044_zpsawdqbctx.jpg

Gorgeous watches, and all definite keepers  :thumbsup: