• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
kylne

Preview of New Watch Fusion of Classic with Contemporary Details and Finishing

Guest Bruce

not too bad looking, but delusions of grandeur, the name stinks and it runs a "citizen" 8200 movement..seriously over priced for a "new" unknown brand

You are able to see the pictures? and where did you see the price? the case was customised with the engraving and none of the components were picked off the shelf except for the buckle and movement.

Guest Bruce

You are able to see the pictures? and where did you see the price? the case was customised with the engraving and none of the components were picked off the shelf except for the buckle and movement.

its on the web?? shouldn't you know? retail $450 your review is on Watch&worn.com, plus www.donkylne.com

dont mean to be rude but your web address suggests a braying animal with large ears 

Edited by Bruce

i thought you saw it here. retail is 450USD but on the prelaunch it will be 299USD. the pricing structure is definitely done to make it as reasonable as possible. as almost every part is custom made and not taken off the shelf, the cost would definitely increase. Plus, isnt stores selling way more for something that is not of quality?

im sorry. but i am abit confused. as the pricing was done in a way to be as reasonable as possible. Of course, i am aware that you cant please everybody. but pls do let me know on how i can post pictures here? 

Guest Bruce

i thought you saw it here. retail is 450USD but on the prelaunch it will be 299USD. the pricing structure is definitely done to make it as reasonable as possible. as almost every part is custom made and not taken off the shelf, the cost would definitely increase. Plus, isnt stores selling way more for something that is not of quality?

im sorry. but i am abit confused. as the pricing was done in a way to be as reasonable as possible. Of course, i am aware that you cant please everybody. but pls do let me know on how i can post pictures here? 

to be fair, there are a lot of known makes with better movements for a lot less than you are quoting. just my opinion

We do have some excellent quality watches at very reasonable prices produced by our host, RLT Watches.

This post seems more suited to the sales section but then Mr Kylne would have to contribute 50 real posts before plugging his wares!

Guest Bruce

i don't understand these boutique or new start brands that think they have the same or better valued products than the established brands, i think its very brave to try and enter the watch manufacturing business, but its usually the brave that are the first to be shot on the battle field.:wacko:       i am no businessman but surely you start small and work your way up, there are a few small brands out there that value their products higher than the known established brands that have history and soul. if i had the choice between a $450 unknown brand or japanese/swiss brand, its not rocker science to know which one i would go for. the citizen 8200 series movements can be bought for around £20 and i am sure a lot less in bulk,plus the chinese clones a hell of a lot cheaper. the 8200 is probably the most cloned movements on the planet. i would be a bit peaved to find a £20 movement in a £295 "new unique designed watch" who`s name would remind me of Shreks friend donkey every time i looked at it. if it had a different name and a decent modern movement and maybe a bit more water resistance than an ability to resist a splash then maybe, but just maybe...all IMO of course

If this post is here without the say so of our host Roy, I think you're being extremely rude, to say the least, to put this post on his forum when he sells watches himself. Presumably you aren't paying advertising fees for the privilege.

Not the best way to endear yourself to the forum.... Donkey Line watches, strange choice of name too...... I'm out....

• Like 2

I was going to introduce my new smart deployant clasp with Bluetooth and genuine Corrinthian Leather strap on this forum next week, but you guys are a tough crowd.

Roy has recently added a forum section to allow brands like this to announce their new models - but maybe there is a charge?

Guest Bruce

I was going to introduce my new smart deployant clasp with Bluetooth and genuine Corrinthian Leather strap on this forum next week, but you guys are a tough crowd.

please carry on, i was looking forward to that :yes:

scared now

Guest Bruce

scared now

:laugh:

Should this thread be removed? Roy has set up a section of the forum where manufacturers like this can promote their watches so maybe My Kylne should join that section or go away.