• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roy

Coming Mid October

Pleased to announce that Obris Morgan are coming to the forum mid October when they have moved to new offices :) 

• Like 8

Really highly rated watches.   I sold one second hand a while back and it is probably the most popular watch I've listed ever for views and watchers.  Sold within 30 mins of listing.   

I've never owned one but I have to say that they have some refreshingly different and very nicely designed watches and it's nice to see a modern company putting some thought into design and not just producing clones of other manufacturers.  I'm looking forward to seeing their contribution to the forum.. :)...

I must admit I miss my original explorer that I bought from the forum , wish I never sold it so looking forward to the obris Morgan coming soon 

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the aegis

Me too but the funds I had allocated have gone to my Trident GMT and now that I have it, I'm not sure how much wear anything else is going to get!

It was probably to big for me anyway...

Yep, nice watches and they do collaborations. Mentioned this a while back, a nice explorer II Watch Forum edition............

• Like 1

Patiently waiting to see something more if the aegis. Although not filled with confidence when the warranty isn't honoured on this dive watch if it becomes damaged through "subersion in water"...

Patiently waiting to see something more if the aegis. Although not filled with confidence when the warranty isn't honoured on this dive watch if it becomes damaged through "subersion in water"...

So you have one of these and the warranty was not honoured? What happened? 

So you have one of these and the warranty was not honoured? What happened? 

no no (doesnt seem like they sell anything at all right now). Was just looking at it on their site, and was rather confused by the warranty section saying that any damage as a result of water would not be covered. Just seemed rather odd for a divers watch to have such a warranty exemption, unless they're talk I g about going down 500m on a watch rated at 200m. The typos also didn't fill me with confidence

This question has been asked before and answered by OM in other fora.

They won't support claims on the warranty where there has been incrorect use of the watch, such as submersion in water without the crown screwed in.

They would exmaine the watch to determine the extent of the damage and the cause of failure before ruling in / out.

I'm sure Justin will pick this up when he can (hopefully he's busy getting the Aegis ready for launch....)

• Like 1

Well I for one think O-M punch way way above their weight when it comes for sheer value for money. They offer sleek, modern design which manages to look both innovative and well engineered. Tricky for a micro brand to pull off time after time. There have been a few teething issues with one or two watches including my own Explorer 1 by my experience and the experience of several others anecdotally has been very pleasant with any minor issues rectified immediately at no charge. Can't say fairer than that IMO.

Can't recommend them highly enough