• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

PRAETORIAN Signifer Automatic Diver

Praetorian watches have just informed me that they have shipped this top of the range watch to me to be reviewed by us. 

PRAETORIAN Signifer Automatic Diver - Divertec Strap

Description:

This is the PRAETORIAN Signifer Automatic divers watch 300m, which made of solid 316L stainless steel. Screw-down crown and case back, 0-60 unidirectional ratchet 120 click bezel, flat non-reflecting polished sapphire crystal and integrated H3 tritium illumination which allow for unparalleled readability in dim light conditions or in total darkness. Water resistant up to 30 atm/300 metres/990 feet. This watch is so solid, strong and extremely durable and legible. 45mm wide(excluding crown), 16mm thickness, 22mm lugs.

PRAETORIAN Signifer Automatic Military Diver Watch 300m

Details:
Movement: Citizen/Miyota 8215 Automatic Movement, 21 jewels 
Case: brushed 316L stainless steel
Case back: high grade signed screwdown stainless steel 
Dial: big black with two scale standart and supplemental time
Date: quickset date between 4 and 5 O'clock
Crown: screwed
Water Resistance: 30atm/300m/990ft
Glass: sapphire crystal non-reflecting polished
Wrist Band: Divertec strap
Lug Width: 22mm
Size: 45mm / high 16mm
Bezel: one direction rotating, fine brushed stainless steel bezel with bright green H3-Index, protected by sapphire glass
Illumination: H3 Trigalights (GTLS = gaseous tritium light source) / mb microtec illumination Switzerland
Warranty: 2 Years.

Colors of the tritiumlight´s:
- Index “12 o’clock“: orange
- Indices “1 to 11 o’clock“: blue
- Second Hand: green
- Minute Hand: green
- Hour Hand: green
- Bezel: green

PRAETORIAN Signifer Automatic Diver - Divertec Strap

• Like 2
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some pictures for now. Got to go to a trade union meeting all day saturday so will get a review out next week as I will be cream crackered this weekend............ Roy this is a

Praetorian watches have just informed me that they have shipped this top of the range watch to me to be reviewed by us.    Description: This is the PRAETORIAN Signifer Automatic divers watch 300

I liked this watch straight out of the box. Military style, reminds me of my Traser, or a Nite, CWC stuff. Looks good on the Zulu. I got seven and a half inch wrists and this beast wears big. Not too heavy but its not shy in coming forward.

I found the Zulu not that comfy so on with some rubber and the perfect fit. Colors wont suit everyone................:laugh:

101_2298.jpg

101_2309.jpg

The date window is quite small. The bezel rotates to the left (counter clockwise) with a good firm click. Sounds lovely too.

Lets see how it compares size wise to a Vostok 420 case below.

101_2322.jpg

101_2323.jpg

and below with a 710 or Ministry case.

101_2316.jpg

101_2318.jpg

Looks like it has been dropped or knocked at some stage as the crown guard and crown is dinged.

Below I think my 67 Vostok Amphibia gives it a run for its money.

101_2326.jpg

101_2331.jpg

The screw down crown is knurled and feels just right. First click out is a quick set date. Nice.

2nd click out are the hands but no hack only a poor mans hack. Military watch in this price range should hack. IMO.

I love T tubes and these are constant all night. The 12 is picked out in orange so you can easily read the time in pitch darkness. Its not mega bright like say a Divex but constant and easy to read.

Overall feels good quality and well put together with a tough sapphire crystal. Not sure how hard it was knocked for it to get the ding.  Keeping good time as well, that always helps. I plan to wear it to the office all next week then report back on the time keeping. 

• Like 1

That looks a beast of a watch, much bigger than in the promo pics. Like the look with the red rubber strap. Suits it I think. It's had one hell of a clonk on that crown guard though. Did you take a pic on the red zulu?

No the red Zulu is what I would buy for it if it was mine....................:thumbsup: