• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

German Watches Club

wotsch

Thanks all, I think this thread is becoming wunderbar!

Here's my Missus' Junghans:

8641452644_e483f63aaf_z.jpg
JunghansMaxBill01small by wotsch2, on Flickr

She has two of these, believe it or not. The first was a present from me before we were married and therefore rather special to her. Then she lost it and couldn't for the life of her think of where. She came to the conclusion that a pickpocket must have knicked it from her wrist in town one day when she was in a crowd. So, I waited for one to turn up on the Bay at a reasonable price and surprised here with it a few months later. Turned out, however, that she had hidden the first one when we went away one weekend cos she was worried about burglars. Indeed, she'd hidden it so well, that she completely forgot about it and only found it by accident months later at the bottom of the tea jar. :laugh:

-wotsch

Edited by wotsch
  • Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...