• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
whatmeworry

What was in the mystery box??

There was a certain amount of interest in this when Vinny posted it on the Sales Forum so as the buyer I thought I'd provide an update :)

It arrived today and it's probably fair to say it's a mixed bag, which is completely in line with my expectation. I won't wear all the watches, but certainly got my money's worth (in fact it ended up being 5 watches and a fitness band) and the G-Shock alone is almost worth the price of admission IMO. Thanks to Vinny for a good deal and an an enjoyable experience. 

Here are some pics I took while unboxing it all: 2 of the watches will definitely be worn, 2 will probably go to charity and 1 and the fitness band will be moved on somehow, I'll let you guess which fall into which category!

22327117066_63d4359300_b.jpg21732192983_3c4f4abbc5_b.jpg21732198643_cf6dc62bee_b.jpg22340387622_ba04468867_b.jpg

^^^^^^^

(this one is better than it looks in the pic)

22364207131_c842f79b39_b.jpg

22165923768_22bf4c16c5_b.jpg^^^

Excellent stuff, I love things like this :thumbsup:

That last one's a cracker - Anyone know why the numbers on the dial go up to 40...?  I bet there is a simple answer, but I can't think what it would be :biggrin:

That last one's a cracker - Anyone know why the numbers on the dial go up to 40...?  I bet there is a simple answer, but I can't think what it would be :biggrin:

Yeah the word Zoom got in the way of the last 20sec marks

I think it's a depth gauge.

While the colour scheme isn't to my taste it's actually a really neat watch. It has a timer function so you can see how long you've been diving for. Hard to explain, but basically a press of the crown resets the hands to 12 and then the start counting minutes and seconds. I'd love a more traditional looking watch with that feature

Interesting collection. I'm big on divers but the last one of the collection not to my taste   maybe look OK on your 14 year old daughter. Sorry just my opinion.