UK Watch Forum banner

You are going to have to get used to this one Lads!

1K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  William_Wilson 
#1 ·
Because I'm back to just the one...but I love it :) . Roy's simple 75 quid 1986 Longines Quartz.

22460556305_b5179c8d96_k.jpgP3160046

See less See more
#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
You`re imagining things again, William. You know the Doctor warned you not to forget to take your medication :wacko: :biggrin:

#7 ·
You`re imagining things again, William. you know the Doctor told you not to forget to take your medication :biggrin:
Will you stop editing your posts?

It confuses the hell out of me, I keep getting deja vu. :laugh: :laugh:

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
I don`t know what you`re talking about Stan
whistling.gif
:laugh:

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
OMG!!! Someone has stolen Nigel's watch... thread! :tongue:

Later,
William
He has been prolific in your realm though, I respect both of you for your sheer tenacity.

:wink:

The old posts are quite revealing of how the forum evolved, almost expired, but despite the attempts to destroy it, it continues to exist despite the continued efforts of some people.

The more things change, the more they remain the same. :)

#21 ·
Me too...Problem is what to buy to replace the Ball.

I've these in mind at the moment...just for the canny sake of it I want to bring it in under the price I sold the Ball for (which you will see after the reduction on the thread - I think I got a bargain and I think I've passed one on so all happy - I hope. The new owner should have it on Tuesday).

Omega Seamaster 120 or possibly a certina? worthy of another thread.

Nigel - bit dangerous saying you `love this watch'. Does that mean it will be on the sales section within a week?
I'm starting to think my game play has changed more akin to how i've been with cars...so yes anything could happen at any time i'm rather impulsive and even I don't know what I will do next. Never mind any one else :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.