• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Nigelp

You are going to have to get used to this one Lads!

1 minute ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

You`re imagining things again, William. you know the Doctor told you not to forget to take your medication :biggrin:

Will you stop editing your posts?

It confuses the hell out of me, I keep getting deja vu.:laugh::laugh:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

I don`t know what you`re talking about Stan  whistling.gif

I'll wait a few minutes for the edit then.:biggrin:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, William_Wilson said:

OMG!!! Someone has stolen Nigel's watch... thread! :tongue:

Later,
William

He has been prolific in your realm though, I respect both of you for your sheer tenacity.

:wink:

The old posts are quite revealing of how the forum evolved, almost expired, but despite the attempts to destroy it, it continues to exist despite the continued efforts of some people.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.:) 

Edited by Stan
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, SBryantgb said:

old people..... what can I say

Nice post, good attitude.:laugh:

• Like 1

On 11/7/2015, 11:22:15, Stan said:

The old posts are quite revealing of how the forum evolved, almost expired, but despite the attempts to destroy it, it continues to exist despite the continued efforts of some people.

I don't know what you're smoking in that crack pipe of yours, to much morphine maybe ?? but if it had been left up to you this forum would have been dead years ago.

#move with the times

Edited by BondandBigM
  • Like 1

On 11/8/2015, 2:16:05, BondandBigM said:

I don't know what you're smoking in that crack pipe of yours, to much morphine maybe ?? but if it had been left up to you this forum would have been dead years ago.

#move with the times

Just as an asides have a butchers on the Dark Side, the off topic & bear pit alone is probably busier than the whole of this place has ever been and I'm pretty sure you (Stan) wouldn't last five minutes before you were found out, chewed up and spat out.

Edited by BondandBigM
  • Like 1

Oh for ####'s sake.

On a side note that happens to completely related to this thread... I notice I'm the only one to hit the like button on the watch so far.

Later,
William

• Like 2

11 hours ago, PC-Magician said:

Which Quartz module does it have?.

according to Longines its a calibre 150

Nigel - bit dangerous saying  you `love this watch'. Does that mean it will be on the sales section within a week?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, it'salivejim said:

I might have a boiled egg for breakfast :)

Me too...Problem is what to buy to replace the Ball.

I've these in mind at the moment...just for the canny sake of it I want to bring it in under the price I sold the Ball for (which you will see after the reduction on the thread - I think I got a bargain and I think I've passed one on so all happy - I hope. The new owner should have it on Tuesday).

Omega Seamaster 120 or possibly a certina? worthy of another thread.

3 minutes ago, richy176 said:

Nigel - bit dangerous saying  you `love this watch'. Does that mean it will be on the sales section within a week?

I'm starting to think my game play has changed more akin to how i've been with cars...so yes anything could happen at any time i'm rather impulsive and even I don't know what I will do next. Never mind any one else:laugh:

15 hours ago, BondandBigM said:

Just as an asides have a butchers on the Dark Side, the off topic & bear pit alone is probably busier than the whole of this place has ever been and I'm pretty sure you (Stan) wouldn't last five minutes before you were found out, chewed up and spat out.

:laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, William_Wilson said:

You have posted this thread twice. Does this mean you actually have two of them? :wink:

Later,
William

Sorry William I don't know why that occurred:laugh: