• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
badgersdad

Quartz it all about, Wednesday?

WP_20151118_09_35_47_Pro

Blimey I did it!!!!!!  Bit out of focus but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thannks to Roy, SGB, et al.

Edited by RWP

wed again already ... working from home today so its xmas pressie wrapping and a haircut if it stays quiet.  

yes , yes i know but my family has a pre-xmas get together about the end nov start dec every year as we tend to be all over the place on chrissy week itself.  this year scotland, various ireland, england and south africa - and thats just the close family ...

5610%20bc%20wed%20quartz%20olfaithful.jp

:thumbsup:

p.s. as ever my crappy 5 meg pics from a moto g in overcast unlit room don't do the display justice - turn the dial face toward any relative light soucre and the digits come upa nice almost pale gold colour against the black background. i have normal vision with glasses on, can never understand all the fuss re these BC models.   now, wheres the cellotape gone ?

Edited by Rotundus
excuses excuses
  • Like 3

I am double wristed today, as I just collected a watch from a service, & on the right wrist is a quartz Vintage Yugoslavian sponsorship soccer watch...

upload_-1.jpg

• Like 1

Entertaining this evening and the guests, have arrived early. So I've dressed the Seamaster back up onto its metal:yes:. See how versatile it is when you have a quartz. It is allowed on all threads.

22696220868_5a0c79b733_k.jpg

• Like 4

I'm working in Austria again until saturday, so I'll be giving the mighty BFK an outing every day this week:

20151021_202946_zpsbao2vfco.jpg

I'll try to get a few different photos while I'm here, just to keep thing interesting :thumbsup:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

Nigel, we may have to call you Christopher Robin from now on...

winnie-the-pooh.jpg

Btw, where`s pooh`s hunny?:laugh:

:laugh: I know you won't believe me, but I actually found the teddies in the woods up Bryn Pydew. This is the Conwy side overlooking the river and the bears were in the woods which can be seen just over the flowers. Fortunately we had a long dry spell and they were still lovely and fluffy. We are now a bear rescue:yes:

_60537124_bryn.jpg

Actually I do look a bit like Christopher Robin:laugh: