• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hi Guys,

Hope You are All well.

I didn't show anything for a while but I'm still doing straps in my spare time, if I've got any.

The time when I was quiet here I spent to develop my skills and leather I'm using.

I also made a shop on etsy.   www.etsy.com/uk/shop/NeptuneStraps

Because I always had plenty of kind words here about my straps and many of You still remember me and recommend on the forum I created a coupon code for You Guys which give You a 20% discount for everything listed over there.

Below I'd like to show You a couple Of straps I recently made.

SIrqqH.jpg

IVYszy.jpg

xBdtiA.jpg

0gqV4u.jpg

d0s4Le.jpg

A couple of more:

Bao2BX.jpg

1A6XQT.jpg

xgIzJf.jpg

zmOc5l.jpg

MYJSFc.jpg

3G7tdZ.jpg

And more:

vFpe4Y.jpg

ShwO68.jpg

bxq5Z6.jpg

ll124n.jpg

hssQ2v.jpg

iiIQa0.jpg

• Like 5

Some nice looking straps there as usual pavel. I've 3 of your straps and if anyone is thinking of getting one I can heartily recommend them. Fit, finish and comfort is great. Good luck with the shop...-)

regards

jamie

i have 5 of pavels straps and could easily make it more looking at this current crop.i have bought more expensive straps than his but i have never bought better..good luck with the shop pavel,cheers greasemonk..

12 hours ago, Miterant said:

Hi Guys,

Hope You are All well.

I didn't show anything for a while but I'm still doing straps in my spare time, if I've got any.

The time when I was quiet here I spent to develop my skills and leather I'm using.

I also made a shop on etsy.   www.etsy.com/uk/shop/NeptuneStraps

Because I always had plenty of kind words here about my straps and many of You still remember me and recommend on the forum I created a coupon code for You Guys which give You a 20% discount for everything listed over there.

Below I'd like to show You a couple Of straps I recently made.

SIrqqH.jpg

IVYszy.jpg

xBdtiA.jpg

0gqV4u.jpg

d0s4Le.jpg

A couple of more:

Bao2BX.jpg

1A6XQT.jpg

xgIzJf.jpg

zmOc5l.jpg

MYJSFc.jpg

3G7tdZ.jpg

And more:

vFpe4Y.jpg

ShwO68.jpg

bxq5Z6.jpg

ll124n.jpg

hssQ2v.jpg

iiIQa0.jpg

Very nice. Last one's my favourite of the group. Best of luck to your shop.

Great work as usual Pavel and thanks for the code. I see that you have started doing some shell cordovan straps, what colours are available for these?

5 hours ago, dowsing said:

Great work as usual Pavel and thanks for the code. I see that you have started doing some shell cordovan straps, what colours are available for these?

Thanks Guys,

I have bought some shell cordovan from horween and done some shell cordovan straps because I would try it.

I've got left just a little bit more Black and No 8 colours.

Here are some shell cordovn straps:

3G7tdZ.jpg

sihYaP.jpg

h64qKA.jpg

Because I'm still doing straps more like a hobby I like to do sometimes something unusual:

Here are some examples:

3hmDyI.jpg

8VuohE.jpg

arIkW4.jpg

gjuDYF.jpg

SfJsam.jpg

NsQC3e.jpg

• Like 4

After looking at those straps I am really interested, can anyone confirm the thicknest of them, I am looking for at least 4mm but would be interested if anyone has one around 6mm thick.

Thanks, Q.

7 hours ago, Qtronic said:

After looking at those straps I am really interested, can anyone confirm the thicknest of them, I am looking for at least 4mm but would be interested if anyone has one around 6mm thick.

Thanks, Q.

Most of those straps are 3-4mm thick but all of them are custom made so thickness 6mm is possible if required.

I have got three thicker 24mm straps started (approx. 5mm), they  gonna be ready tomorrow. I'll post a couple of pictures here when finished

A couple of Pav's latest straps on a couple of my vintage watches.    Thank you very much again Pav.    You're an artist.

CAM02739_2.jpg

CAM02738_1.jpg

• Like 3