• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Happy moving

zharko

15 minutes ago, Who. Me? said:

Good luck with the move Paul. Going far or staying local?

I'm back...just...after a very stressful 4 weeks due to last minute hitches before exchange of contracts, getting our daughter settled as she did not want to come with us, and a sustained effort to downsize which involved eBay, local auction houses, freecycle and the local recycling centre.

We've moved to Dorset..after spending the last 30 years in Sussex, so quite an upheaval for me.  Plus this is only Phase One of our "Escape to the Country" as we've have to move into a rental property as we had not found our ideal house and were in danger of loosing our buyers. Still, it's a very nice rental as I hope you will agree; its part of Stinsford House, nr Dorchester.  And while we're here (4-8 months), we'll treat it as one long holiday!

Stinsford%20House.jpg

Wow, all change. Looks really nice and that's a lovely part of the country. Well placed for house hunting too. Hope you get settled soon.

This gives me a perfect excuse to give to my Mum as to why I still haven't asked you about repairing to her Accutron. (She only left it with me in September :biggrin:)

When do you think you'll be up and running again?

Cheers

Andy