• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Caller.

'you are not allowed to give reputation to this user'

Or words to that effect. I come across this from time to time and wondered how it's decided? I could understand if it's for a newbie, but not when someone has over 150 posts and has received 'likes' from others in the same thread?

Edited by Caller
  • Like 2

The  forums software is flaky:swoon:. You may have double clicked accidentally?

That happened to me when I got that message.

• Like 4

Guest Bruce

i had to click on "like" 15 times to get that message Stan, the software obviously respects you :laugh:

1 minute ago, Bruce said:

i had to click on "like" 15 times to get that message Stan, the software obviously respects you :laugh:

I'm going back to IE6, I'm sick of the new "improved" web browsers.:laugh:

• Like 3

Well, that's weird. I got the same response when I tried to like all of the above posts. Left the thread, came back and all my likes have actually been allowed. Odd.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Caller said:

Well, that's weird. I got the same response when I tried to like all of the above posts. Left the thread, came back and all my likes have actually been allowed. Odd.

I tried it on this message and no error message appeared, but it did appear when I did it to your first post.

Later,
William

• Like 3

Hmm, there's a pattern emerging here. Just tried to like the above post and the forum server said no. Did as before, left and came back and there is my like. I like quirky! :yes:

• Like 2

Thanks Krispy. You will get my like after I wander off somewhere else, not whilst I am still here.

There you go, right on cue! :laugh:

Edited by Caller
  • Like 1

Just now, Caller said:

Thanks Krispy. You will get my like after I wander off somewhere else, not whilst I am still here.

I got it!  What browser do you use?

• Like 2

Windows 8.1 on a convertible. But I just liked Hughs post and it appeared whilst I was still here. Quirky!

• Like 2

im  having  trouble with  "disappearing  scrolling  arrows"    it seems to cause  excessive "KEY  POUNDING"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SBryantgb said:

Tried to like all your posts.... sorry it wouldn't let me....:nono:

Well I liked yours!

What is your OS and browser?

Later,
William

• Like 2

the likes work for me on all my PC's..... except for my HP 7 Stream windows 10 tablet..... in either IE11 or Edge, but although it says I'm not allowed to like, I click okay and it likes anyway.... :thumbsup:

• Like 1